Job search then.....Get a JOB!
As they say, job search is a full-time job! This means if you are looking for a full time job, you should spend 8 hours a day job searching. There are many resources available to you in addition to your Career Mentor. Here are some online resources to help get you started.
1. O*Net Online...your tool for career exploration and job analysis!
2. Career Institute's JOB GUIDE
10 Tips for Success in Employment
1. Put everything in place with your personal life and be ready to go to work.
2. Plan for a reliable babysitter if you have children.
3. Get your transportation arranged and make sure it is reliable.
4. You will be expected to take a drug test, plan accordingly.
5. Make sure your resume looks good and is current.
6. Prepare your interview outfit.
7. If you need help with anything related to the job search, ask.
8. Consider part- time work, perhaps just one home care client.
9. Consider all job offers; remember you are new to this career.
10. If you really want employment you will need to be diligent and work at it.
Congratulations! Here are your next steps....
Congrats! You got a job!
Click here to fill out the Walmart Incentive Form. When you submit the completed form and a copy of your paystub, we will give you a $50 Walmart card. Submit to Yvonne Maystrovich at email@example.com or call (909) 481-0270.